Eco2Focus explores solutions for improvements on multi modal mobility. Our expertise and interest comprise motorways, railways and waterways. Our goal is to contribute to improving throughput, management and predictability within and across the networks. We focus on safety, information and control and design concepts for in- car navigation, information systems and network solutions. We develop plans for public private partnerships based upon viable business cases.
A number of projects are listed below:
- Study about interactions between traffic management and traffic information by the employment of in-car navigation systems.
- Analysis and preparation of the implementation of a railway communication system
- Development, deployment and exploitation of a video internet service in a PPP environment
- Deployment and exploitation of a nation-wide ICT network for traffic information;
- Analysis of the problems in the railway safety system not functioning at low speed
- Design and development of a 3D-orientation and stabilisation-platform;
- Study about the interaction between traffic management and traffic information when using in-car navigation and information-systems
- Development, deployment and exploitation of a video internet service in a PPP construction